We're excited to announce our stores have reopened. See details on safety measures we've put into place here.
Rice Village2400 University Blvd, Suite 100 Houston, TX 77005
Located in the Rice Village district, our first Houston store features a boot shine stand, stocked bar, and of course, our full product lineup. Come check out our leather wall, try on some boots, or just say howdy!
Swing by for...
Our friendly team will measure and give expert fitting advice so you can leave confident in every purchase!
Snag exclusive in-store merchandise (like hats, tees, and more) in addition to our complete online store product line!
We're opening stores to continue giving customers the best experience possible - and meet y'all in person. Come say howdy!
- What safety precautions are you taking in regards to COVID-19?
- First, we will be limiting the number of people that can be in the store at a given time. Social distancing will be mandatory inside and for anyone waiting to enter should a line form. Employees will be wearing masks and gloves and practicing social distancing from customers and one another. Customers will be asked to use hand sanitizer and wear a mask and gloves. We will have all of these items available for those who don't have their own. We will be performing cleanings throughout the day and after hours aim to keep the environment safe for all. Senior or immunocompromised customers are welcome to call their local store to schedule a time between 9am-10am Monday through Saturday for a more individualized shopping experience.
- Do you carry all of your products in-store?
- We aim to keep most of our product line in store, but if you have your eye on something in particular, you can always call ahead and confirm we have it in stock!
- Why is Tecovas opening stores? I thought you were an online brand.
- While online has always been our primary focus, we are first and foremost a direct-to-consumer business - and that hasn't changed (no middlemen here)! We'll sell the same great western boots, apparel, and accessories in store as we do online - at the same price. We're opening our own stores because they will allow us to continue to expand the customer experience without sacrificing our core business model - and so we can meet y'all in person!
- Can I purchase something online and pick it up in store?
- No, we do not currently support picking up online purchases in store. You can always call ahead to see if the store has the item you want in stock!
- Can I bring items I bought online to the store for returns or exchanges?
- Yes! If you'd rather return or exchange your online purchase in person instead of using the online process, our team will make sure that your needs are met in the store. See our full returns and exchanges policy here.
- Can I return or exchange items I bought in the store using the online process?
- No. Currently, all items purchased in the store must be brought back to the store for returns and exchanges. However, feel free to call (833-832-6827 ) or email our Customer Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org team at any time if you need assistance with a return or an exchange!