$285LIMITED QTY AVAILABLE
The Nash is an exotic roper boot, featuring supple lizard leather hand-lasted in our classic roper profile. A shorter heel and simple, elegant calfskin shaft showcase our flagship exotic leather in a classic profile.
The Nash is an exotic roper boot, featuring supple lizard leather hand-lasted in our classic roper profile. A shorter heel and simple, elegant calfskin shaft showcase our most affordable exotic leather in a classic profile.
The Perfect Roper
Our best-selling roper shape in our most affordable exotic boot.
- 100% leather (lizard vamp & counter, calfskin shaft, bovine lining) including stacked leather heel.
- 10" heel-to-pullstrap height, 14½-15½" shaft opening circumference.
- 1 1/8" ground-to-heel rise.
Full vamps and full counters of supple exotic leather.
- 100% lizard single-piece vamp & single-piece counter; supple calfskin shaft.
- Butter-soft bovine lining throughout inner boot for glove-like fit.
- Hand-laid and hand-stitched cording.
Goodyear welt craftsmanship and old world western pegging.
- Comfort insole, leather midsole, and corkbed lining.
- 3/4 Goodyear-welted and lemonwood-pegged leather outsole.
- Stacked leather heel with reinforced rubber heel for grip.
OUR LIZARD LEATHER
Striking, clean lines and surprising, first-wear comfort define our lizard leather. We use larger varanus salvator hides to avoid multiple-piece vamps and counters for a clean look.